Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I am getting published by other than myself

I am a bit nervous, tomorrow is a big day to me. I'm going to be published in English language for the first time. For this immigrant, who learned to speak the language only a few years ago, to become a writer is a very big deal.  I've always loved to write in my native language and I’ve always dreamed with writing a book; today I can feel that moment is getting closer. I am fortunate to have a couple of wonderful people who encourage me and tell me what I write matters, and grammar? Oh that is something anybody can fix for you... 


It has been a while since I wrote anything in the blog. I get so busy building our FaceBook Page, it takes a lot of effort to get some 600 followers. The results are overwhelming to me. I just discovered people really love baby stuff. 70% of my audience are females which tell me about women preferences and it build in my a new kind of respect for the opposite sex. 

I have people visiting the page from all over the world with an specific predominance of English speakers, Spanish goes second and some french got lost online and found my page too! 

Social Media is exciting, doing the right things and following a few rules you can get immediate results. Lots of instant gratification I must have to say. What can be better for this addict. However keeping an audience is a lot of work. Specially when the only subject is your own. 

These are exciting times! 





No comments:

Post a Comment